At Estrella Preschool, we recognise and value the contribution that play-based learning makes to children’s overall development and wellbeing. Our teachers plan their lessons to take advantage of our fantastic indoor and outdoor facilities. They develop their lesson plans using the five principles outlined in the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework:
- Identity – Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Community – Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Wellbeing – Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Learning – Children are confident and involved learners.
- Communication – Children are effective communicators.
We acknowledge the Wurundjeri people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we work and play and pay our respect to their elders past, present and emerging.
Estrella Preschool is committed to child safety.
Copyright © 2023 Estrella Preschool